Have you ever eaten avocado pear before? Or have you seen someone eat it, come February we will be in it season which means you will be able to eat & taste what it look like.
The avocado tree, Persea americana, which belongs to the laurel family is a shaped fruit with dull yellowish-green colour, (the colour of the meat of an avocado) or black, pulpy fruit of the avocado tree. It is also known as butter pear.
Many people often ignore the avocado pear when buying fruit in the market because of it fats but these fruit be every woman’s favorite because it is one of the main ingredient that is use to make many beauty products (cosmetics) as it is a high & rich source of vitamin E which said to be a beauty vitamin.
Here are the benefits of Avocado
1. Prevent Arthritis : Avocado contains anti-inflammatory properties and phytoserols, arytenoids which prevent arthritis.
2. Regulate Blood Pressure : Avocado pear is a good source of potassium that protect the against high blood pressure, stroke & heart diseases & increase blood lipid level, it also contain 23% daily value of foliate which is helpful for the heart, development of brain & nervous system.
3. Nourishes the Skin : The presence of mono saturated fat in avocados helps the skin to dry & moist, it also clear the skin from eczema, wound spot, scads, sun damage there by making it smoother.
4. Reduce Cholesterol Level : The presence of beta-sit sterol & oleic acid in the pears helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the body.
5. Prevent Cancer : avocado pears is useful in the treatment and prevention of cancer, as it contains toxins that destroy cancer cell, it also contain anti- inflammatory properties, oleic acid, antioxidant that prevent breast cancer.
6. Improve Brain Health : It is also good for the brain as it contains omega3 fatty acid, vitamin E which is responsible for keeping the brain supplied with blood & prevents Alzheimer.
7. Useful for the Eyes : It's also a rich source of carotenoid lute in which help in protecting eyes from oxidative stress damage.
8. Helpful for Men : Avocado pears is often use by traditional locals for treating sexual problems in men (impotency).
9. Relief Digestion : The presence of vitamin B in avocado pears and digestion process improves absorption and it is used to cure constipation, nervousness and insomnia.
10. Help During Pregnancy : Taking at least a cup of avocado can found beneficial and it helps protect your unborn child due to the presence of high folic acid levels & vitamin B.
Update: Avocado is also good for men the minerals, monounsaturated fats and vitamin B6 contained in this fruit help keep your energy and sex drive up and recent research shows that men who eat avocado fruit have stronger sperm